Tuesday 11 September 2007

911 and The Return

Today we remembered the infamous day when we were attacked by terrorists. Most of us remember what we were doing the day it happened. I was getting ready to leave my house for a prayer meeting when the my husband and I heard that a plane had flown into the World Trade Center. Having flown from Newark to Albany on small, low flying planes that come too close for comfort to the NY skyscrapers, I thought, it finally happened -- a small commuter plane has crashed into a skyscraper. When I arrived at the prayer meeting, I was greeted with the news that a second plane had crashed into the World Trade Center. It was then that I realized we had been attacked. We watched the news reports for awhile before we started to pray.

Please spend some time today and this week praying for the safety of the United States, and for the preservation and healing of our country. Focus on the Family is airing broadcasts all this week on terrorism. They have a very informative guest who has written a number of best selling books on terrorism. He is an Evangelical Christian and he is Jewish. Try to listen to the broadcasts this week.

I don't know if you have noticed, but the current events seem to be having Biblical significance these days. Jerusalem is becoming a cup of trembling because of the plans to give part of the city to the Palestinians. Iran has stated it wants to eliminate Israel (the little satan) and then the United States (the big satan). Russia is helping Iran develop nuclear capability. The handwriting on the wall says the world is preparing for a one world government. There are wars and rumors of wars, there is famine, drought, flood and the persecution of Christians. Global warming is causing physical changes on the earth. Everything is pointing to Jesus' Second Coming. Anyone can notice these things.

Two very significant occurrences that many may not be aware of are happening: two major Biblical cycles are ending this year -- 2007. There is a 430 year cycle that started when Israel went into Egypt. Every 430 years since then, a very significant event has happened either for Israel or in latter times for the Church. Another cycle of 490 years, which I believe started with the prediction in Daniel of when Messiah would be revealed (Palm Sunday), also ends in this year -- 2007. Every 490 years something very significant has happened either for Israel or for the Church. 2007 is a very significant year! According to two major Biblical cycles significant events should be happening this year! Pretty exciting!!!!!

Not everyone agrees on when the Rapture will take place or if there will actually even be a Rapture. I used to think the Rapture would be mid-tribulation. Now I think it will be pre-tribulation and I think, at this point, that it could be this year this fall. The Return may (will probably) occur in conjunction with one of the fall Jewish holidays which occur early this year in September and early October. I will, of course, change my mind about this being the year if I am still writing blogs later this year in November or December. And absolutely change my mine on or around January 1, 2008.

I want to encourage us all, including myself, to BE PREPARED!!! If you aren't sure you are worthy to be Raptured, please visit our Today Page, nyfamilyinfo.net/today. You will find out how to quality (Jesus said you must be born again). Then read below to stay ready.

If you are already born again, please search your heart, don't hold unforgiveness for anyone, ask God to cleanse you from bitterness, and any and all sin in your life. Confess, Repent and Be Ready. Jesus tells us to Watch and Pray. It's very exciting to think about the rapture.

Be a faithful witness. If this is the season of the Rapture or not, make every effort to spread the Good News to your family and your neighbors. And, who knows, we may be meeting each other in the air sooner than we think.

Please don't write and tell me we are not supposed to set dates for the Return. I know that and I'm not setting a date. It doesn't say we won't know the year, it says we won't know the day or the hour. I'm not saying this is the year, I am saying it could be the year because of the significant cycles.

Blessings and Maranatha!!!!!!!

0 Comments: