Thursday 30 August 2007

An Eye Opener, USA or NAU?

I love being an American. I love our rich Christian history and the Christian foundations of our country. I love the Christian Founding Fathers, the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, and equal justice under the law. I love our representative democracy and the right and obligation to vote. I love living in America. I love America's beauty -- the mountains, lakes, rivers, canyons, farmlands, rolling hills, oceans and on and on. I love apple pie but not baseball. I love freedom of speech and that I won't be thrown in jail for not liking baseball.

I am very concerned that this country that I love is on a course leading to oblivion. We are already engaged in a process that will eliminate our sovereign boarders and create a seamless North American Union with Canada and Mexico. Every President since President Carter has been working toward that goal. Some call it the New World Order.

To read about this issue I refer you to:
Intercessors for America's website, http://www.ifapray.org/. Click on 'North American Union' (in yellow) and read about the plans our Presidents have been working on behind our backs. It's a must read.

Next, go to the Daily Jot http://www.dailyjot.com/ and scroll down to August 20 "Bush Meets in Secrecy to accelerate North American Union" and August 17 "Cunning Politics Selling Out U. S. Sovereignty"

When you have read about all you can stomach, get on your knees and pray that we will never loose our sovereignty, our government, our Constitution or our freedom.

Shalom~~

0 Comments: